Don’t worry, we know how it is.
They sell you on the fact that you’re great, and you’re joining a growing company in a dynamic, fast-changing market… blah blah blah…
Then they work you harder than a slave, don’t recognise your potential, and treat you like you should be grateful (while they make millions). Sound familiar?
But inside you know something is wrong, very wrong, especially when you Witness or Experience:
- an Employment issue which you feel is wrong or potentially illegal, and have been unfairly treated
- a Customer issue which you felt is wrong or potentially illegal, and the Customer has been unfairly treated
- a Management issue which makes you think that correct procedures aren’t being followed, and you or someone in your Company has been unfairly treated
- some other happening where you feel that your Employer has been dishonest or is manipulating the law or other people to get an unfair advantage.
You didn’t sign up for that!
So.. It’s Time to Put the Record Straight.
We can help you.
Let us know what’s really going on behind closed doors in your Gambling Firm.
Clear your conscience and let us know (so that we can take appropriate action if needed).
For instance, if you or a colleague have been on the receiving end of a poor work environment or other employment/HR issues, then you could be in line for compensation.
Or if your customer has been unfairly treated, then we can report the issue to Senior Management at the Gambling Commission, and make sure it never happens again to other customers.
And if you believe Management have lied or been dishonest to staff or customers and covered something up, then you need to let us know ASAP.
And did we mention that
We Can Pay up to £5,000.. Yes Five Big Ones!
Yes we appreciate your feedback and like to say ‘Thank You’ in the best way possible!
And lastly, you can sleep well – if you want us to be discreet with your personal details, just let us know on the report and we’ll see to it. You can tell us in complete confidence without having to change your job.
See below for the full process – we look forward to hearing from you!
FULL PROCESS (taken from our standard terms)
We can pay up to £5000 per Report, subject to the following specific terms & conditions.
By submitting a Report, you agree to be bound by the website terms and specifically by the following terms.
2.1 The person submitting the Report must currently work for a Licenced Gambling Operator active in the UK, proving their start date, job title, and providing an original scan of a recent payslip. We may consider your Report if you have recently left your employer in the last 12 months, but prefer current Reports.
2.2 A Report might cover Instances & Events where:
- You witnessed or experienced an Employment issue which you felt was wrong or potentially illegal, and you were unfairly treated
- You witnessed a Customer issue which you felt was wrong or potentially illegal, and the Customer was unfairly treated
- You witnessed or experienced a Management issue where you felt that correct procedures were not followed, and you or someone in your Company was unfairly treated
- You witnessed some other happening where you felt that your Employer had been dishonest or manipulated the law or others to its own unfair advantage.
2.3 The Report should be in Email, Word or PDF format and must contain a brief 300 word Report Summary section of the issue witnessed & reported, followed by a Report Detail section of no less than 500 words and no more than 2000 words. You should email the Report to: [email protected]
2.4 The Report must be accompanied by supporting evidence, in the form of email copies, voice recordings, video footage, photographs, documents or any other relevant information, in order to fully support the Report and prove its validity & authenticity. Supporting information should be combined into a single ZIP file and sent as single attachment to your Report. If the supporting information is too large to be sent by email (ie. over 2MB) then you should upload it to a free Dropbox account and include the share link in your Report.
2.5 We will confirm receipt of your Report and supporting information within 7 days of receipt. If we require any further information we will specify at that time.
2.6 The nature of the incident(s) contained in the Report must be unique, and must not have been reported to us by another member of the same company.
2.7 You will be notified within 28 days of receipt if your Report qualifies for payment (do not feel the need to chase us for a decision). The amount of the payment is decided by us based on the quality of the information provided, and is at our sole discretion.
2.8 If you do not qualify for payment we will tell you why (but to reduce the chances of this please ensure you have followed the steps exactly as laid out here).
2.9 Our decision is Final and cannot be appealed.
2.10 By submitting a Report to us you hereby finally & irrevocably give your consent to us to use the Report, along with any supporting information, in any way we see fit.